Almost Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies





Hula everyone...

Well, I've received so many request from my customers asking me whether I'm selling any simple cookies such as chocolate chip or butter cookies just to munch over sunday movie or matinee. Well, finally got some time to bake this cookies and name it my Almost Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies (Hi..hi.. just for fun).

For orders, please allow me at least 3 days to bake your cookies n the cookies will be packed in a transparent box priced at RM25 for 50 pcs. So why wait.. grab your cookies now.

Till then, take care!!!

2 comments:

Yashodhara Trivedi said... [Reply to Comments]

They look absolutely DELICIOUS!
Unfortunately, I'm too young to buy food online :(
Maybe next time..though I wouldn't mind an immediate free sample...(just kidding)

Dazzling said... [Reply to Comments]

Your Cookies is sooooo delicious. It is like the famous amos cookies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails