Happy Mother's Day 18 March 2012


Salam semua,

Lama sungguh tak update blog ni. Well, I am no more in business like I always do before so the updates will not be as frequent as before. 

Again, at this very moment I must say that I am now residing in UK (nothing to shout about) but to those who might be just popping up my page and missed all my announcement - I am not taking any orders or conduct any classes at this point of time as I'm doing my postgraduate studies in UK. However, I will be delighted to take on all your orders once I'm back next year, InsyaAllah.


Okie, hope that is well written. Now, going back to today's entry. Well, Mother's Day comes early in UK but not in Malaysia or any other country. Since my mom is here with me and the kids were busy making cards and gifts for us, I might just treat all of us with an indulgence dessert. 


The truth is, I don't really have the time today as I'm busy looking at my assignment and pretty tired from yesterday's outing and I still have an extra cream cheese and some berries that need to be transform fast, so here it is - Strawberry Cheese Tart with lots of red berries to indulge with.


So, to all mothers in the world, Happy Mother's Day even though I believed that every day we should always appreciate and cherish our mother.






Enjoy the sweet dessert peeps!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails